This weekend golf trip is open to both members and guests.
We head to the Thousand Islands area for a great weekend of fun and golf at the spectacular Smuggler's Glen. This annual trip includes accommodations at the Glen House Resort and plenty of other goodies.
Everyone's welcome on a first-come first-served basis.
- Two rounds of golf at Smuggler's Glen
- Powercarts for both days
- Overnight accommodations at the Glen House Resort (double occupancy)
- Full deluxe hot breakfast on Sunday
- Famous Glen House dinner Saturday evening (three-choice menu)
- Prizes galore
- Registration gift for all
- Daily tips upon request from Allen McGee and other PGA pros on the trip, including dedicated time on the range if requested (no charge)
- Tons of fun!
- $250 for full ClubEG Members
- $270 for non-members and guests (all are welcome!)
- $100 surcharge (per room) for staying Friday night
- $80 surcharge for single occupancy
- Include Friday golf at Brockville Country Club for $47
- Secure your spot today!
- HST extra
If you require specific accommodations, additional nights or need hotel information, please contact andy@ClubEG.ca instead of contacting the hotel directly.
Please note that the rooms are scattered throughout the resort, and that rooms included in this get-away are the basic non river-view rooms with two double beds.
An Easy Drive
Simply take the 416 to the 401, head west to the 1000 Islands Parkway, and travel 5K to Smuggler's Glen.
- 418 1000 Islands Parkway, Lansdowne, Ontario
Weekend Get-Away Itinerary
Day 1: Saturday
- 12pm shotgun start @ Smuggler's Glen
- Putting contest
- 6pm check-in at the Glen House Resort
- 7pm dinner at the Glen House Resort
- 9pm games and poker in the games room
Day 2: Sunday
- 7am breakfast at the Glen House Resort
- 9am check-out
- 10am shotgun start at Smuggler's Glen
- 3pm prize presentations and departure
Golf Format: Take Your Pick!
||Steve St. Jacques
|Join us for this splendid get-away!
Nestled in the gorgeous Thousand Islands area along the St. Lawrence River, Smuggler's Glen blends dramatic hole design with natural beauty. Generous fairways, gently-contoured greens, white sand bunkers and a pristine forest setting is what you get when you play a round or two at Smuggler's Glen.
- 6572 yards from the tips
- Par 72; slope 130; rating 71.6
- 5 par threes, 5 par fives and 8 par fours
- Bent grass greens and fairways with top quality Hutchinson white sand bunkers
- Designed and constructed by Barr Designs of Kingston, Ontario
- 7,000 square foot clubhouse with a magnificent hilltop 180 degree panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River and the Moonshine Bar & Grill
- Full-length driving range
- More info